Countdown to banding day

Sunday, October 12, 2008

At 1st I was afraid, I was petrified but I survived.

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE OVER!!!

And I am back at work.

Now don't get me wrong I love and adore my children but there is a clear reason I am not a stay at home mum. I have utmost respect for those that do stay home full time but I just do NOT have it in me to be there and be square 24/7.

Work for me is a release. It is a place where I can be myself. I also tend to be ...hmm what's the word...not babied but respected and kind of looked after at my work. I don't get that with my kids, if they think I am crap they will let me know there and then. See I am really good at my job and I know it so I am confident. This being a mother thing I am not so sure I am good at and do not have a great deal of confidence that I am doing any good.

So school holidays are hard. but I survived.

Oh and I puked a lot and ate a great deal of rubbish that I probably shouldn't have eaten.

But now I am back at work and I am much more disciplined at work. Aaahhh all the personalitlies that we have. Isn't it funny how we can morph through the day into different characters. Curiouser and curiouser.

No comments: