Countdown to banding day

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Emotions

The last couple of days have been hard really really hard.

Let me spill

We have rolled out a new software system at work. It is so completely foreign but after 3 weeks I think I am finally understanding a little, but it is quite stressful, next week I have to train my offsider to do my job while I am away having my band done. Talk about the blind leading the blind. We are also doing price changes on all our products so everything has to be costed properly and then all the prices need to be updated. What day does this need to start 4th August what day am I getting banded? 5th August. The girls are back at school, which also means back to dancing so they are tired and grouchy, it's ttom so my hormones are completely out of whack, in about 11 days time I am having the op and it is freaking me out. Other than getting married and having the girls this is the biggest life changing decision I have made.

So here I am, I am stressed at work, and quite frankly am a bit over it. I am tired, scared, emotional, freaked, and my one comfort. The one way that I have medicated myself for the last 35 years has been taken away from me.

I think I might just cry, or yell or throw something. I JUST WANT TO EAT.

2 comments:

Diz said...

Girlfriend...Don't let the stress get to you. You are not giving up food, you're controlling it. Nothing wrong with that. We're all here with you.

Don't be scared. The surgery was so much easier than I thought it would be. A little sore, not much more. I know the hard part is coming up...i.e. restriction and PB prevention. In the meantime, rejoice that you are finally putting yourself first and that you'll be healthy, happy and around for your family for years to come! I am so happy for you!!!

Bulge Bandit said...

Diz

thanks for the reality check babe

ps love your blog