Countdown to banding day

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fill Day

Ok no smart arsey comparisons to a rock band today.

It's my first fill today

I am kind of well....shit scared comes to mind. So now this is the real starting point I think.
After all the healing is done and the mind games have really kicked in , now we need to start actual weight loss. No more waiting for this and that to happen. NOW is the time. And of course I do have my period so that's nice and bloaty too.

Ok and get this. All the old weight watcher weigh in tricks have come back. Making sure I went to the toilet this morning. Not eating or drinking much today. I hate weigh ins after lunch time. Can't they weigh me naked first thing in the morning. It's not like my surgeon hasn't seen most of my bits anyway. Can't he front up to my door and weigh me as I haul my arse out of bed and haven't managed to stuff something in my gob yet? IT"S HARD TO GET GOOD SERVICE THESE DAYS.


So I will post how the fill goes later. Other than that it has been cruisy ...still.

Oh and my husband..through absolutely no trying of his own has managed to loose 4 kilos. I am so proud of him. I am really happy that my reduction of intake has had a positive influence on him. NO BUTS. I am happy for him.

but god or the universe or someone. Hello!! Down here!! Can i have a turn now please!!

1 comment:

Cat McKenzie said...

Good luck with the fill. I hope it goes well for you and that it helps you really get underway with things.

Cat