Countdown to banding day

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Flu and the trouble with my pants

urgh.

How can one person excrete so much snot. It is remarkable.

Oh and not just the flu but bam there you go have TTOM as well.
This morning I went to Coles and bought 5 industrial size packets of cough lollies, a box of man size tissues and 2 boxes of tampons. The woman at the register said " How are you today?" Look in my basket you silly cow, How the hell do you think I am today. Whatever. Stick a bloody fork in me cause I am done.

And then there is the trouble with my pants. Look I know I have an arse the size of a barn but really could I just have 1 pair of pants that stays made. My good jeans, zipper split, my rough jeans- scruffy hems, my brown work pants - missing button, hole at the base of zip, black work pants - tiny hole near seam white knickers show through, stone coloured jeans - missing button. The only pants I have that haven't let me down yet - trackies. Problem with trackies - can't wear to work. Sigh.

Now if I was in the right thinking kind of mind, I could just say to myself -" wear a skirt, solves the pant issue" problem with skirts is, legs and the need for hair removal. Life is...... life.

Blue today.

No comments: