Countdown to banding day

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday June 7th 2008

My 1st ever blog

The basics: My name is Claire and I am 34 yrs old. On paper I have a fabulous life. No hang on let me re phrase that, it's not just on paper. I do have a fabulous life. I have a wonderful loving supportive husband whom I adore and 2 perfect beautiful daughters who I am in awe of.

But.... and here's the kicker.

I am HUGE FAT OBESE. Not just "hmmm do you think you should be eating that" kind of fat. I am talking blocking out the sun kind of big. Now I don't want to get started on all the fat jokes because let me tell you I know them all. But i just wanted you to get an idea of proportion.
I am 175cm tall and I weigh 166kg so I nearly have a kilo for every centimetre of height. Like I sad fat.

So my head friend (therapist/life coach/voice of reason) has been trying to get me to journal and I think I am finally getting the hang of it. This could be quite an adventure.

So wanna come along for the ride.

1 comment:

Cat McKenzie said...

Hi Claire,

Firstly, thanks for commenting on my blog. You've asked me an interesting question in "Where am I". Last week someone asked me "Who am I". I think I might try to answer those!

I thought I'd pop by your blog and have a look, and I'm glad I did. I really like the way you write. It's very honest. I feel like I'm listening to you talk. I think I'm going to very much enjoy following your journey. I just want to wish you every luck in the world.

And if you want to email me so we don't have to talk through blogs, please feel free: cats.nibbana@gmail.com.

Cat